We invite you to join us for our weekly DRIVE-IN CHURCH service this Sunday @ 11am! Here's a few details you will need to know:
1) The gates will open at 10am and volunteers will help guide you to a parking spot. Everyone will enter through the yellow gate (closest to McDonalds) and exit at the end of the service through the main gate (closest to Tractor Supply).
2) You will need to tune your car radio to 92.5 FM (also informally known as WNGBC) to be able to listen to the worship service. There will be no outside speakers.
3) Bathrooms will be available by entering the outside entrance to the Warehouse along with the entrance near the main office.
4) Offering buckets will be available as you arrive and as you leave. We will not take the offering during the service in an effort to keep everyone safe from the Coronavirus. You can also give online at northglencoe.org/give or text any dollar amount to 84321.
5) The service will last no longer than one hour and will still be available LIVE online at northglencoe.org/media/live or on your Roku "North Glencoe" channel along with the Facebook Watch app & here on Facebook Live.
6) PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR AT ALL TIMES! Due to the order given by Alabama Gov. Ivey, the guidelines for us to be able to do Drive-In Church include:
1) All participants shall remain in their vehicles for the entirety of the service;
2) The participants in each vehicle all share the same place of residence; and
3) Participants do not come within six feet of participants in other vehicles.
You can also check out the official order given by the State of Alabama at https://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/covid-19/
We're so excited for the opportunity to see each other during this difficult time. We ask that everyone use their common sense and not do anything that could risk their health or the health of someone else.